Sunday, June 03, 2012

Grace wraps up 3rd grade

Grace, student of the month:



End of year class party:  
 (Grace, with friends, Jason, Ethan, Ricky)


(they have a red-eye fix, but nothing that takes pizza sauce off of teeth.  oh Gracie...)

I'm going to miss working with these kids.  I have been going in every week since Christmas to do a little advanced math class with Grace and 4 others.  They are so great and so excited about learning.  They begged me for more math every week and begged me to have quizzes and got excited when I said we'd be getting to fractions.  They will be like the kids I used to teach in AP chem if they keep going.  I had 3 girls in the group.  I hope and pray that they will continue their enthusiasm for math and science and won't be struck down by the mysterious middle school virus that makes the girls quit taking math classes.  Wow, onto 4th grade!  



No comments: