1 year ago
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Oh May Oh My!
I'm putting a disclaimer on this next series of entries...especially since I'm going to try to catch up all in one day. If you hate Mormon Mommy blogs, then you can skip all these entries. If you love reading about my kids and all they are up to, then May is for YOU! (not that the past 30 entries have been about anyone else...) I'm not going to apologize for always blogging about my kids. (This IS their scrapbook after all.) Sure, I'd love to have time to explore other interesting topics like music, books, ideas, and current events. But, that would require time to actually listen to music, read books, have a new idea, and watch the news! I have not had time for any of the above this month. (well, I did make room for the book-club book... still...) I'm a stay at home mom. I love it, even when it is busy, even when it drives me nuts, even when it seems I have failed. I continue to choose it. It's not like I couldn't wake up one day and decide otherwise. I could. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm making that choice every day, but I do choose to make my daily activities revolve almost exclusively around my kids. I know moms who work outside of the home put plenty of time in for their kids as well - I've lived that life too. Let's just say I don't want to talk about the mid-life crisis I'm having as I face my baby going to kindergarten in less than 3 months. So, instead, let's check out what we did with May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment