Saturday, April 02, 2011

Cousin Time

We always love to have ourselves some cousin time.  If there is one thing I extremely regret about not living close to family, it is that my kids have never lived in the same state as any of their cousins and I really wish that the little people had more time together.  In a world where I doubt I will ever let my kids have sleepovers with friends, it would sure be nice to trade some cousins on the weekends.  I guess we will have to be grateful for our seasonal visits.  We had 2 sets of cousins come to celebrate Grace's baptism with us.  We sure loved having them here and cried when they left.

playing UNO - Diary of a Wimpy Kid version:

Albuquerque Aquarium:

an afternoon in Old Town:

a few video games:

oh, and the polar bears at the zoo continue to provide awesome entertainment.  they rarely disappoint...  how often do you get to see a polar bear swimming under water?


 

No comments: