
Before I do my last one for the month, I want to put in one quick thankful post about our little outing in Boston last weekend. I have wanted to see The Old North Church (you know, one if by land, two if by sea) the whole time I have lived here, but have never made it to that part of Boston in 5 years. Thanks to some great new friends who live in the city, and who graciously hosted our family for a fun afternoon and night, we were able to eat lunch in their awesome neighborhood, see the Museum of Science, and eat dinner in the Italian NORTH end, where we fortuitously walked right past THE OLD NORTH CHURCH! YAY!! Thank you Jon and Elisa! You are definitely the coolest. I am thankful for new friends, and for kids who are old enough to explore Boston!
(my little brainiac)
(the mommy/biology teacher couldn't pass by the cool DNA without a long pause)
(my little bird watchers found stuffed varieties of all their favorites, I didn't have the heart to tell them they were all dead)
(and FINALLY, the Old North Church. ahh....)
1 comment:
I still can't believe that you guys hadn't walked the Freedom Trail! Wow! We did it when we visited here before we moved here....and have been back countless times for relatives---when they want to experience Boston. So fun---and the Science Museum is one of Aydans FAVORITE things to do in Boston----he goes about 3 or 4 times a year....
Glad you got to finally experience it!
Post a Comment