Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the cutest kids

Sorry folks, I got 'em - the cutest kids in the universe. Yours are cute too, but mine are definitely the cutest. Too bad for you.

I just got the school pictures back. I couldn't believe how beautiful the photos were. Since they go to different schools, they had different photographers. I worried that one would turn out and the other wouldn't. Both were amazing. I was going to post them, but I think I'll wait until I've mailed them to the fam first. I've got other evidence to prove my point though:

Hattie is simply delicious (I have wanted to eat her alive since she was a baby):
(helping momma rake the leaves and haul them up the hill)
(Hattie getting her yellow belt after her first karate test last week.)

Grace is just downright gorgeous:
(Grace finally earned that purple belt!)

(Grace celebrating w/best friend Eamon - they got to test for purple belts together.)
(although, now that Grace has lost that first top tooth, she's maybe got one more notch in the cute column and may have lost one in the super model category. it doesn't help that she makes these strange faces!)

What's that saying "there's a reason they're so cute..." Let's just say that it is absolutely true at our house lately. The cute factor has to be HUGE to outweigh the sassing your mom, not doing what you're told, and fighting with your sister, factors. They're as tough as they are cute, and with the karate skills in the mix, you might need to think twice before letting the cute take you over.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

These girls take after their HAWT Mom and Dad!!! That is why they are sooooo gorgeous!!

Amy said...

Cute pictures of the girls. I love the braids in Hatties hair. Congrats to Grace and Hattie both for earning their belts.

Julie said...

Two of my favorite girls! :)