Friday, May 01, 2009

Photo Shoot

Our friend, Bret Bahe, is setting up a new photography business. He just did a photo shoot of my kids this week. I'm doing 3 cheers for Bret! If you live in our area, you should TOTALLY use him if you have a special photography project to do. Everything he does is top quality, actual photography. None of the mall-type pictures, and nothing is photo-shopped in afterwards. The pictures are exactly as they were taken. He does amazing things with lighting and all the photos are just natural shots of the girls - nothing canned. Look at how the faces just pop out of the picture.

I'm totally thankful to Bret for taking such beautiful pictures of my girls. Hattie was a tough customer though. She would NOT cooperate and give her million dollar smile. Her assortment of scowls and "crusty" faces are actually pretty hilarious. In any case, he definitely captured her personality, the little stinker.
He took 182 shots, so this is just a tiny sample.








3 comments:

Barnhisel Blog said...

Wow! I love them all. I love the last one the best. They look like best buds.

Shawn said...

Wow! Michelle---you really got these up fast! They are so cute, and I am really glad you like them. The single of Hattie and the single one of Grace over to the left side are two of the ones that I would love to have on the website, if that is ok....

Thanks for having such beautiful daughters for us to use!!

Bret's wife :)

Julie said...

These pictures are SO CUTE!! Bret did a great job - but then he had some pretty good subjects to work with :) I
'd say Hattie's "uncooperative" shots turned out perfectly. What great photos to have of your sweet girls... forever!