Saturday, December 08, 2007

Grace's Big Night


Grace is in her second year of dance and while I don't know if she is getting better, I do know that she is having fun. She was very excited for Thursday's Christmas recital and that her cousin Sean and Aunt Lis, and Mo Deb could come and watch her. She danced to Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer and then in a Finale with everyone that dances at the studio.


She did a great job despite her antlers that kept falling off her head and covering her eyes. She had a great time dancing and watching all the other dancers. I wish that I could say the same.

So if you couldn't be there, here is Grace dancing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures and video. Gracie is such a good dancer. Tonight, it's my turn to watch our little dancer.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I cannot WAIT for Lucy's first recital! (the question is...will I be her teacher or will I send her somewhere else?) ADORABLE!

Jennie Z said...

Love the cute costumes! Next year she'll be ready for the Nutcracker. Good Job Grace!

Aydan (aka Ace) said...

I like when there hats keep falling off! Check my new Blog,at aydan-dr. art/Blogger.