
We went to what was, I think, the best ward Christmas party I've ever been to last night. It was simple, but very nice and everything was timed nicely so it wasn't too long and the pageant was really cute and not too long - so much that Grace said "that's the best play I've ever seen!"
The other great thing was that a lady in our ward went TO TOWN on having a great Santa set up. You could have fooled me. I think the REAL Santa was at our church last night. No fake beard - he was 100% genuine.
Hattie wouldn't sit on Santa's lap and Grace was a little nervous, but she did utter that she wants a bike for Christmas.
Hope your ward party is as good as ours was! (except David just reminded me that we got isolated with the whole deacon's quorom at our table so we didn't get to chat with any of our friends - oh well. at least they like him!)
Oh- and the best part about church this weekend was that we didn't have to go today! One great thing about New Englanders is that they cancel things for a storm. It would have taken more than an hour for us to drive there in the foot of snow that fell right when we would have had to leave. Don't be too jealous :-)

2 comments:
The best part of this post? "Gracie finally muttered that she wants a bike." I laughed out loud.
So cute! Loved your Christmas Card!
Post a Comment