Saturday, September 30, 2006

Nothing Much to Say

Just thought I should post some pictures since Hattie turned 5 months old this week. We really haven't been up to much since both Grace and Harriet have had colds for about 2 weeks. They've been to the doctor multiple times. Grace has had a really bad sinus infection and Harriet started throwing up yesterday (no, it was NOT spit-up as I was questioned 100 times - she does that every day!) Needless to say, we've done a lot of watching movies and playing with trains.Today, all seems to be well. Our weather is gorgeous. I think this is the first time since we've lived here that we've had lots and lots of really beautiful days in a row where it isn't too hot, too cold, isn't humid, the bugs are almost gone, and the sun is shining all the time. This is what people must mean when they think that late summer and fall in New England is spectacular. It really is this year. I hope it lasts, but I'm afraid it won't.
Just some bits and rambling... David and I found out something we didn't know about each other after 9 years of marriage. We both like black licorice and we didn't know it and we've never bought it the whole time we've been married because we didn't think the other liked it and didn't want to eat the whole package alone! I finally decided last week that I was willing to eat a whole package and brought it home and found out that David was a fan too! This week-end, we bought good and plenty's! I guess there is still EXCITEMENT in our lives! Although, we are both pretty predictable being such type A personalities. We pretty much by our choices that we make well in advance and after being together a decade, we've both "seen that movie."
Our dogs continue to be good girls. Since we took "their" couch out of the den and made it into a guest bedroom/office, they have taken over the bed. (Don't worry- we'll wash it well if anyone wants to come visit!) I thought they looked pretty cute taking their afternoon nap in bed like an old couple (they are an old couple in doggie years.)Well, there's David home from the Priesthood session of conference, so I guess I'm done rambling.

No comments: