Ok, it's January 23rd, time to check in on those New Year's resolutions. This year, I almost gave myself some New Year's resolutions. Only, I was a total chicken about it because I knew I would likely not do them. My excuse for not starting them right off the bat was that I had the flu, or some relation of the flu the first week of January, spent the second week of January catching up from Christmas, travel, and flu, and then spent the 3rd week being totally happy that the first 2 weeks were over and just doing as I darn well pleased.
Here's what I almost resolved to do this year:
*exercise more (ok, exercise at all)
*read my scriptures more (read them at all... is there a pattern here?)
*be nicer and not yell so much
Here's what I've done:
*zero exercise (but I DID buy some actual tenny-runners that have a rubber sole and lace up and everything, so that if I do get a bee in my bonnet, I can't use the "I don't have shoes" excuse.)
*zero scripture reading (but I DID finish my book for book club)
*a lot of yelling (in my defense, it is ALL Grace and Hattie's fault, right?)
I guess I need a revolution, not a resolution.
1 year ago

1 comment:
You are so funny, but true. I thought I was the only one who didn't follow through on resolutions. I DO need to do better.
Post a Comment