Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

This is going to be a quick post. I should be packing. But, if I wait to do it, I'll have too much to post after my trip.

First, here are a few shots of the Easter egg hunt at church a couple weeks ago. It was so cold and windy, but still pretty fun.

Easter was amazing. I think Easter Sunday this year was the very best Sunday and Holiday I can remember as far as everything going smoothly and everyone getting along. The girls were in this "sharing" mood and totally helped each other find eggs and shared the eggs they gathered. They were nice to each other all day. I prayed sincerely, that David would be able to be home on Sunday morning so that the Easter bunny could come and he wouldn't miss it. His meetings were canceled at the last minute and everything worked out perfectly. The kids even got ready for church without fighting or complaining and the whole day was really nice. We made a fancy dinner just for ourselves and ate in peace. Then, we ended the day with some great video chatting with family.

jelly beans for breakfast!
another stuffed animal, he he he, my goal is 100,000 according to my kindergarten teacher ;-)
Easter dresses on Sunday morning. There's nothing better when you have little girls.

Now, I also tried to take some good pictures of the dresses before Easter. I didn't really get any that are just right. I think I'll do another round, but here's what we have so far:

(this is how we really feel about getting pictures taken in dresses)

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Love, love, love those dresses!!

You should have Bret shoot some pics when you get back? He is trying to build up his portfolio for a blog---so he could do some shots at the studio...

I'm supposing that you are gone---so have a great trip!