Thursday, September 04, 2008

the school bus

I've said this many times, but Grace has wanted to get on the school bus that comes to our neighbor's house every single morning since we moved in. This morning, that bus came for Grace. I'm still in shock.Grace was nervous and worried and kept saying she was scared and held onto me while we were waiting. But, when it pulled up in front of our house, she hopped on and didn't even look back or wave to me from the window.
Hattie moaned "I want go school bus a Gace." I cried. She's gone to school.

2 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

You did it! Congrats. Sure sucks that dinner is tomorrow and we are not there!

Bryan and Ellie said...

Great entries, Michelle! I think (weirdly) I liked the croup one the most. You really captured the misery of those endless sick nights. I'm sorry you guys had to go through that.

One more thing: your pictures are all beautiful! How do you do it?

Ellie