Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A quick birthday letter to Grace

Dear Grace,
It's a crazy day that you have turned 5 years old! Five years old is pretty cool. I cannot believe that it's been 5 years since the day you were born. It seems like forever and yesterday at the same time. You are the best little girl I know. I want to make a big long blog about you, but we are busy busy packing and getting ready for our big airplane ride tomorrow. I just want you to know that your mommy loves you a hundred thousand million bajillion. So does your daddy and your little sis. I am so proud of all of the things that you do and that you know and that you are. You are so smart and beautiful and funny and nice and kind and great to be with and you look at life with the best attitude and you love the world around you. Those things make me so happy that I'm your mom.When we get to grandma's house, I will blog about your birthday party and all of the fun things you got to do this week. But, I didn't want to let the night go by without writing you a note on the blog.
Happy Birthday Grace!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

That was so sweet. I'm crying.