8 inches of new snow: FREENew orange sled from the outdoor store: $20
A new pile of snow on top of an old snow bank on top of the already steep slope in the yard: 1 hour worth of work with the snow blower
Sledding down your own backyard: PRICELESS
The adventure continues in a land far, far, away.
2 comments:
It has actually felt like Spring this week! (but only in SLC, not Park City). This has been such a long winter, eh???
Great video! She is so grown up!
I can't believe you know Shannon Hale!!! I JUST finished Goose Girl (like 35 seconds ago--don't tell Vic. I still want him to read it outloud to me tonight. Not only to help me fall asleep but because I know he'll cry at the end and i want to hear it). Anyway, so I just finished it and thought, "She lives right here in SLC and i REALLY want to meet her. In fact, I want to be her friend!" So...hows about you make that possible, eh?
And thanks for your 2 cents about the housing situation. Seriously.
Post a Comment