1 year ago
Monday, January 21, 2008
The Family that Sniffs Together...
Well the blog front has been pretty quiet as we have all been battling colds since just after Christmas. In the family friendly tradition, Grace got RSV and her first ear infection right after Christmas. In the spirit of Christmas giving, Grace thought it would be nice to share with Hattie. So Hattie ended up with RSV the next week. And since this takes up to 2 weeks to run its course it was inevitable that Mom and Dad were also going to get sick. All told, everyone visited the doctor except for me. Although I probably should have. This past week was the sickest I have been in recent memory and caused me to take my first sick time in three years. Luckily we are all recovered (I still have no voice and an occasional cough) in time for Vermont. I'll let you know if church produces any sniffles on Wednesday. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh honey! We're in the thick of it right now too. It's the pits. I'm so sorry!
Sounds like fun. We just got Alex over his first ear infection and then this morning he woke up with a runny nose. It never ends in the winter!
Hope you are all doing better.
Post a Comment