Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Surprise Birthday Velvet!


blog by Grace
Happy Birthday Velvet. You are 9 years old! You are my favorite dog. I love you Velvet. I made you a surprise card. My mom helped me make party hats. We gave you and Shadow doggie bones for cake. I loved Velvet's surprise party.

(Velvet has been a member of our family for 8+ years. We know she was 9 months old in March of 1999, so that makes her birthday sometime in June 1998. We don't know the exact date because we rescued her. Today, Grace decided that we should have a birthday party for Velvet, her favorite dog. I told her that would be a great idea because her birthday is in June, but we don't know the day. So, now Velvet's real birthday will be June 6th. PS - Shadow's birthday was in early April. Happy Belated Birthday to Shadow too. She is 7 years old and we rescued her at 8 weeks old.)

No comments: