Well this post is mostly just to let everyone that we are still alive. No strange phenomonum has obliverated us out east. It is mostly the winter doldrums. Which is really a lame excuse considering we really haven't had much of a winter, but I am already sick of it. Every since I gave up skiing I just haven't enjoyed winter as much. We got our first real snow fall on Valentine's day and the snow is still here. We had a little bit of snow Thursday, but mostly it is around because it has been cold. I can't wait for spring when the weather is nice during the day but before the bugs are out in force along with the dreaded humidity.
Not to say that it has been boring around here. We had President's Day brunch with our friend the Smith's and Swint's. I have even considered taking downhill skiing up again as Grace is getting to the point where she may enjoy that and my friend Gary has been taking his kids for the first time this year and has invited Grace and I to come along (unfortunately it has been on Sundays).
Perhaps this is the calm before the storm. We are gearing up for visits every month from March to October. It will be fun to have visitors and for us to be visitors but there is always a lot to take care of on either side of visits. Since Michelle and I are having a battle of will to see who will post about our doings nothing much gets written and plus what has there been to write?
The best way to describe me right now is a state of bunt. I normally go through a couple week period each year (generally in December) where I don't have much desire to do anything. Even lounging is a chore. This past December it didn't happen so perhaps I have it a couple of months late.
Anyway, I can feel the winds of change coming. The feeling of inevitability, and just maybe some exciting news to post to all the world.
1 year ago

5 comments:
Bunt - that's a word I haven't used in years. Remember Chappo - ice cream!
Chappo,
I got bunt just reading that post.
BW
Then it had the intended effect! Bunt does like bunt.
Post a Comment