Anybody want me?
Well I just got home from the emergency care vet. I really wanted to use the line I have a shovel and a shotgun and plenty of space to bury you. But alas, Grace wouldn't let dispose of Velvet after we came home to find out she had eaten 2.5 lbs of chocolate (almost a lethal dose). So off I went to the vet. They wanted to keep her over night, but I was about to fork over the dough for my new mountain bike so instead she gets one angry owner to keep an eye on her for the next 48 hours to make sure she doesn't have any ill effects.
Moral of the story, no more chocolate in the house. We'll see if I can convince Michelle and Grace of that one! Or alternatively, no more dogs.
Signed,
One unhappy dog owner. Talk to me tomorrow I'll probably be in a better mood.

2 comments:
No chocolate?! No, it can't be! Just keep it locked up--away from dogs and anyone trying to watch their diet. :)
I have to comment on this after so many weeks. Every time I see that picture of Velvet with such harsh words it makes me sad! Although David was reluctant, I am very glad that he took her and got the help she needed. She is a very good dog, and no, she isn't up for adoption. And, yes, I am still eating chocolate (just bought in smaller quantities now.)
Post a Comment