With Michelle teaching today, the kids, dogs and I spent the afternoon outside enjoying ourselves. We cleaned up after the dogs (not fun, but hey somebody has to do it), played football, did some yard work, and went on a 3 mile walk. Grace and Harriet loved the bike trailer/stroller. I think this was the first time that I didn't have to listen to Harriet cry even once while Michelle was gone. She loved the walk and so did the dogs. They got themselves wet in the river, did some snooping (and perhaps some eating) of goose/duck nests, and ran at least an extra mile with all of the doubling back.
About the only thing I didn't get to do today was go on a bike ride. I just am getting older, fatter, and more out of shape every day. I generally have cold weather as an excuse but not this last week.

1 comment:
I am so jealous! We froze all weekend out here! Just remember Global Warming when you're dying in the New England humidity this summer.
Post a Comment