Friday, April 24, 2015

Church Activities

Last fall, the girls did have some really cool church activities.  The Activity Day Girls planned a big fancy tea party with their moms.  We all dressed up and borrowed antique hats from Grandma Barbara.  Grace agreed to wear a hat if she didn't have to wear a dress, so she wore a "proper" British riding outfit. 
 That was enough girly stuff, so thankfully, they did something a little more tough a couple months later, and hiked the volcanoes on a Saturday morning.  I am so glad we went.  It was a great morning for the girls.
 And, we got our first family photo too!

The primary also challenged every family to take their kids to the temple in November.  They gave the kids a scavenger hunt and asked them to draw a picture of the temple.  Stuff like this is very Zen for Grace.  She could have sat on that fountain and sketched for hours.  Harriet loved it too.
I don't talk about church very often in my blog, but we do go to every single Sunday and spend a lot of our week on church things too, so I thought I'd give a shout-out to something that our family really does spend a lot of time doing.

No comments: