
I started feeling guilty yesterday when I noticed that I had not contributed to the blog in 2 months. What can I really say in my defense. I have meant to, but something else has always come up. In my defense, I did work 58 hours last week and that was with having the 4th of July off. Luckily last week is over with and I should be back to a more normal work load now.

The big news is that our vacation to Utah is official. We purchased our tickets earlier in the week (at a much higher price than last year and higher than what we hoped to pay even with fuel increases). I can't wait to do some camping, hiking, cycling and having a nice couple of weeks in Utah.
While my girls have been off having fun, and with me working too hard this last week, the only real fun I was able to have was on the 4th. At the last minute we decided to take Harriet to her first firework show. One thing that New Englanders know how to do is a firework show. Stadium of Fire might as well be a backyard teenager firework show. It doesn't even compare. I have never seen firework shows like last year and this year at Nara Park in Acton, MA. A small little town and yet the firework show was incredible. We all had a good time hanging out with some friends and eating some good food. Grace had fun with glow sticks and Michelle and I were able to enjoy most of the show.

I promise more random thoughts about World Cup (what a year for soccer--great games), cycling (TDF is looking interesting post Lance, even the Americans (except Landis) bombed the TT), and life in the coming days.

No comments:
Post a Comment