111111
Well this post is for my friend Jared because I know that I will be scorned by Michelle and my friend Bryan will only role his eyes in disgust for the boring and meaningless post. But I had to post because I haven't done so in quite awhile, and my odometer rolled to 111111. It happened as I was coming home from work this evening right as I got off the Air Force Base in the historic town of Lincoln, MA. It was last January in SLC driving on I-80 over State Street that I passed 100000. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera so no picture to post. However stay tuned for the ever exciting 112358 (Dr. Warnick figure out the significance of that one!!) and of course the ever popular 123456. And if I still own my car in another 9 years I will be sure to get a picture of 222222.
1 year ago

2 comments:
Chappo - even though you didn't think I would realize the significance of 112358, I do. Any good reader of popular fiction knows that sequence is Fibonacci's. Hooray for me. Congrats on the cool odometer reading.
Good catch Jared. I was befuddled.
Our odometer was recently 88888. It turned that number just as I got it registered in the state of Ohio. So that number has been immortalized on our records!
Post a Comment